From diagnostic testing to medication management and injections, Advanced Spine and Pain Centers defines “excellence” in interventional pain management; you can trust your patient is in great care.
To best serve our patients, we collect a detailed history of your condition before your appointment including:
• Medical documentation of cause of pain (this could include diagnostic studies, radiology, surgical history and/or medical history)
• Clinical history from any prior pain management clinic
• 12 month pharmacy history
• MRI, CT or other diagnostic testing of the problem area taken in the last four years
This information is gathered to ensure your safety and to help our doctors develop the best course of treatment for you. In addition,
• You must be established with a primary care physician
• If you have had recent surgery, you must have medical clearance from the surgeon to be treated
Advanced Spine and Pain Centers
11220 Executive Center Drive, Suite 200
Little Rock, AR 72205
Attn: New Patient Information
After we receive your information, our medical staff will review it and if you are qualified, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.